Efficient compressor management is the fastest way to achieve energy savings. Using advanced control systems such as the ES360 Controller, you can maximize energy savings by:
- Regulating the system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band to optimize energy efficiency.
- Prioritizing the use of never and/or more economic machines over older, less effective versions.
- Promoting the use of VSD machines, because they are the most energy efficient.
- Assuring that multiple VSD compressors are used in their most efficient performance zones when working together.
- Scheduling shutdown to avoid costs during non-production hours.
- Equalizing workload to avoid overloads on individual machines.
- Reducing maintenance costs thanks to comprehensive, flexible machine sequence control. The ES 360 system ensures that system running hours are equal across all machines in the same group. As a result all machines can be visited at the same time, requiring fewer service visits.