Atlas Copco’s GA compressors bring you outstanding performance, flexible operation and the highest productivity, while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
With a choice of three premium compressor series – GA15-22, GA11+30 and GA15-30 VSD – you will certainly find the compressed air solution that perfectly matches your requirements.
Built to perform even in the harshest environments, our products keep your production running smoothly.
BUILT TO LAST
- The GA 15-22 range is outfitted with the most used screw element in its size.
- Unequaled reliability during the system’s lifetime thanks to the gear-driven drive train, developed in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Maximized reliability thanks to the robust design and the usage of advanced development software.
PROTECTING YOUR PRODUCTION
- Monitor your machines from a distance, using a simple Ethernet connection, thanks to the new Elektronikon® with a built-in server.
- Protection from oil contamination: extremely low oil carry-over thanks to the vertical design of the oil vessel.
- Protecting downstream air equipment in all working conditions: the integrated dryer avoids condensation and corrosion in the network. Add optional filters to obtain air quality up to class 1 level (<0.01 ppm).
- Standard included water-separator.
REDUCED ENERGY COSTS
- The GA 15-22’s compression element is combined with a class 1 efficiency motor.
- A 2-3% higher efficiency with the direct-driven drive train compared to belt-driven systems.
- Extremely low losses of compressed air during load/unload cycle thanks to minimized oil vessel size.
- Additional energy savings with the dryer’s no-loss electronic drain.
Precision Pneumatics can offer a tailor made range of maintenance agreements to suit your individual requirements from basic PM servicing to our ” Comfort Air ” fully inclusive seven year no quibble option.
Here at Precision we can also offer several payment options to assist in spreading the costs, thereby avoiding any unnecessary surprises.
- The Elektronikon®’s monitoring features include new service and warning indications, error detection and compressor shut-down. The optional Elektronikon® graphic controller provides further enhanced remote monitoring features and service time indications.
- Maximized production uptime: the gear-driven drive train reduces the need for maintenance (as opposed to belt-driven systems).
- Minimize your service costs by using high-quality and easily replaceable consumables with a long lifetime.
- A true plug-and-play solution, the GA 15-22 is an ideal machine for installation companies and OEMs. Optionally, the system can be expanded with an integrated dryer, air filters, and a factory-mounted 500L receiver.
- Easy transportation by forklift.
The units can be placed with one side against a wall, and flexibility of installation is ensured thanks to a remarkably compact footprint.
For advise on installation please call Precision Pneumatics on 0151 546 6689 we will be pleased to attend site to assist on the most effective and energy efficient options available