Wearside Pneumatics can offer a total turn key package for mechanical installations from initial design to supply, install , pressure test and commissioning, in a variety of materials from Nylon, PVC, Galvanised or the modern energy saving smooth bore aluminium AIRnet.
Sizes ranging from 4mm to 150mm.
Please call to discuss your requirements which are best suited to your needs . Our aim is to provide a cost effective solution to satisfy your demands.
READY? SET? DONE!
- The pipes are easy to cut and the polymer or aluminum fittings ensure a perfect alignment instantly.
- AIRnet does not require painting. In compliance with industrial standards, AIRnet pipes are standard painted for simple network identification.
- AIRnet is adaptable to any existing pipe work. Future extensions can simply be plugged in.
- The AIRnet system can be pressurized immediately after assembly, limiting downtime to an absolute minimum.
EVEN FASTER WITH THE PF SERIES
- The Pre Fit (PF) series offers pre-torqued fittings from 20-50 mm.
- A gentle push of the pipe into the fi ttings is all it takes. The connection is made within seconds!
AIRnet saves you up to 85% on installation time
TAKE IT EASY
- One person can safely handle and install AIRnet. While solid and robust, aluminum AIRnet pipes weigh fi ve times less than galvanized pipes.
- AIRnet is installed with simple tools. No welding, gluing or crimping is required. Welding or lathe machines are a burden of the past.
- AIRnet offers a full scope of materials including pipes, fittings and accessories.
PF SERIES: EASY DOES IT!
- Connect AIRnet to a threaded system with the innovative Adaptor Union Nut.
- AIRnet PF series is the first in the industry to offer a standard built-in Conductivity Strip.
FROM DESKTOP TO WORKSHOP
- AIRnet Planner 24/7 is a unique software tool to design and quote an AIRnet installation.
- It provides a detailed network structure and calculates the pressure drop.
- AIRnet planner 24/7 creates the bill of material, lists the exact number of pipes
and fittings needed and calculates the assembly time.
THE RIGHT STUFF
- AIRnet consists of aluminum and polymers, highly durable materials suitable
for compressed air as well as for vacuum and nitrogen gas.
- AIRnet is resistant to corrosion, mechanical shocks, thermal variations and
outdoor weather conditions.
- AIRnet offers consistently clean quality air, protecting the downstream
manufacturing process and contributing to equipment longevity.
- The AIRnet leak-resistant connections offer superior sealing.
- The low friction factor of aluminum and the seamless connections minimize
- Low pressure drop and a bigger inner diameter result in high efficiency.
THE BOTTOM LINE
More good news: AIRnet offers lots of savings.
If you look at the total cost of ownership of a piping system, AIRnet proves to be the most cost-effective solution. Let’s do the math.
AIRnet is installed up to 85% faster and by one single technician, reducing the
labor cost. All system extensions and modifi cations can be done equally fast.
In a compressor installation, a 1 bar pressure drop leads to 7% more energy consumption. AIRnet offers minimal pressure drop and thus more savings. The leak-resistant and corrosion-free pipes and fi ttings prevent downtime and ensure high efficiency.
AIRnet effectively reduces the cost of ownership of your piping system*
Fast – Thanks to a smart design and low weight materials, AIRnet can be
installed up to 85% faster than conventional systems.
Easy – AIRnet pipes and fittings are assembled in just a few steps by a
single installer, without the need for heavy machinery.
Reliable – The durable, corrosion-free AIRnet pipes and fittings come with
a 10-year warranty. Low friction and seamless connections
minimize pressure drop.