The GHS 350-900 VSD+ Series is a range of new generation, intelligent, oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps with Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology from Atlas Copco.
Based on the well known and durable plug-and-play design principles of Atlas Copco compressors, these vacuum pumps have been designed by vacuum engineers to deliver peak performance at your operating pressure. The VSD technology reduces costs by adapting to changes in demand, as demonstrated in this video:
These unique products offer:
- Superior performance against benchmarked oil-sealed and dry vane vacuum pump technologies.
- Increased efficiency – State-of-the-art screw technology, Variable Speed Drive (VSD) and innovative motor design combine to produce a leap forward in efficiency.
- Quiet operation – Noise levels are around half that of comparable technologies.
- Sustainable productivity thanks to built-in efficiency.
- Reduced environmental impact due to ultra-high oil retention at all operating pressures.
GHS 350-900 VSD+ Series vacuum pumps are ideal for a range of applications in plastics, glass, bottling, canning, wood, packaging, printing and paper, meat packaging, house vacuum and central systems, and many more.
Low Lifecycle Costs
Here are two examples of the impressively low lifecycle costs of the GHS VSD+ Series:
- For replacement pumps, the GHS VSD+ Series offers a very low lifecycle cost (including service activities and energy). Generally the payback time against existing oil-lubricated or dry vane installations will be much less than two years, considering power and maintenance costs alone, without taking into account the ease of installation.
- For new equipment, lifecycle cost of the vacuum pump can be cut by around 50%.
Find out more
For more information about the GHS Series of vacuum pumps, contact us today. You can get in touch by calling 0151 546 6689 or by sending us an email. You can also download the product brochure from the link below.